Livermore YWCA Swim Team
The YWCA sea dragons
About the USA Swimming Foundation’s Make a Splash initiative
The USA Swimming Foundation’s Make a Splash initiative is a national child-focused water safety campaign, which aims to provide the opportunity for every child in America to learn to swim. Through Make a Splash, the USA Swimming Foundation partners with learn-to-swim providers and water safety advocates across the country to provide swimming lessons and educate children and their families on the importance of learning how to swim. The USA Swimming Foundation has invested millions of dollars to provide grants to qualified Local Partner learn-to-swim programs, to spread national awareness, and to bring together strategic partners to end drowning. To date, more than 3.4 million children have received the lifesaving gift of swim lessons through the USA Swimming Foundation Make a Splash Local Partner network, comprised of more than 725 qualified lesson providers across the nation. To learn more, visit www.usaswimmingfoundation.org.
- Swim Team: $100/per child per month
- Additional Family Members: $25/per child per month
- Must be registered YWCA member $40 annual fee for membership
- To register call 806-792-2723
- **Age description is simply a suggestion for your child, except for swim team. The Aquatics Department requires all children to go through a general swim competency exam to determine the best place for your child to start. Swim Exam should last approx. 10 minutes.
Swim Team practice:
- Monday-Thursday 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- Friday 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Are you interested in joining the Sea Dragons?
Please click here to fill out an inquiry form.
- Jennifer Walker: Head Swim Team Coach
- Victoria Lewelling: Assistant Swim Team Coach